Do you have a used car, van, truck, boat with trailer, or recreational vehicle? Consider donating it to the Meals on Wheels of Ocean County.
The proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will help us continue our mission to ensure that no senior goes hungry.
- Feeding nutritious meals to hungry seniors
- Performing safety checks on participants
- Protecting the well-being and independence of home bound elderly
How to donate your vehicle
- Use the online form linked below to get started
- The form will ask you to “Select the participating Meals on Wheels America Member program that you would like the proceeds of the sale of your vehicle to benefit.” Please use the drop-down menu to select “NJ Community Service of Ocean County.”
- Prefer to make your donation over the phone? Please call 1-888-MOW-KAR1 (1-888-669-5271) and make sure to have your vehicle title on hand when calling.
Meals on Wheels of Ocean County is a registered 501(c)3 charity. Financial gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed under IRS regulations.