The Home Delivered Meals Program is available to Ocean County residents who are:
- 60 years of age or older;
- Incapacitated due to accident, illness, or frailty;
- Unable to prepare meals because of lack of facilities, inability to shop or cook for oneself, unable to prepare meals safely, or lack knowledge and skills to prepare meals;
- Lacking support from family, friends, neighbors, health aide or other caregivers to help secure meals on weekdays;
- Spouses of homebound older individuals, regardless of age, if an assessment indicates that receipt of the meal is in the best interest of the participant;
- Individuals with a disability under the age of 60 who reside at home with eligible older individuals.
One meal is delivered each day Monday through Friday. Weekend meals are also available for select participants.